Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Top Note Gift Card Holder

Yesterday, I wrote a tutorial on how to make a card using the Top Note Bigz die.  Today I am sharing my completed card with you.  This card will fit in a Stampin' Up! Medium sized envelope (equivalent to A2).



Top Note Gift Card Holder


I added a little pocket on the inside using another half of a Top Note that I trimmed to fit so that the card would lay flat when closed.  You can use this pocket to tuck a note inside or use it as a gift card holder, as I did.  If you are planning on using the pocket as a gift card holder, use a strong adhesive like Sticky Strip to make sure the gift card won't fall out!


Mmmm ... looking at the Starbucks gift card makes me want to go have a cup of coffee!





Supply List:
Stamps: Dasher, Berry Christmas, Patterned Pines
Ink: Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Modern Label Punch
Big Shot Machine with Standard Cutting Plates and Top Note Bigz Die

0 comments: