Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

How to Create the Look of the Ticket Corner Punch using My Digital Studio



Hi everyone!  I found out today that I am officially a certified demonstrator for the My Digital Studio software! As a reward for completing the training program, Stampin' Up! is also sending me a pin that I can wear to events, an embellishment from the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog, and some free digital downloads from an upcoming release!  I am so excited!

Here is a tutorial on how to create the look of the Ticket Corner punch using My Digital Studio.  The ticket corner punch is not included with the software, but there is a way to work around it!

Step 1.) After you have set up your card layout, create a 1.25" Circle by selecting "Punches" from the Resources Palette.



Step 2.) Turn the grid on.  Reduce your 1.25" circle as shown in the Object Settings.  Then move your circle into the upper right hand corner of the page layer. 




Step 3.)  Continue to shrink the size of the circle until you no longer see it on the Rich Razzleberry card stock.  Then copy and paste the circle three times - - and move the circles into the remaining three corners.





The finished card!





Visit my demonstrator business website to order My Digital Studio software today!

0 comments: