Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Scallop Oval Pumpkin

Today's project was inspired by a pumpkin I saw on a Pals Paper Arts challenge by Patti MacLeath

The pumpkin was created using the scallop oval punch and Pumpkin Pie card stock.  Score and fold all of your scallop ovals in half, then adhere them to each other using SNAIL adhesive.  My version of the pumpkin is fuller than Patti's because I used more scallop ovals than she did. 

I rolled up a 1" x 1-5/8" scrap of Chocolate Chip card stock to make the stem, and the leaf was created using one of my earlier tutorials.
http://www.stampinghut.com/2009/09/stamping-101-making-leaves-using-paper.html

I think it would be really cute to write names on the leaves and use them as place cards on Thanksgiving Day!



0 comments: