Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Berry Christmas Tree Card


Berry Christmas Tree Card

Hi everyone!  Here is another Christmas card idea using the Berry Christmas stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  

This is one of six projects that we are making at my Regionals Class on Saturday!  We are doing all of the Make and Takes from the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Regional Seminar that was held in Cincinnati this fall.  

I'm not taking any more sign-ups for the Saturday class, but I would love to hold this same class again for you on another day.  If you are interested in scheduling a class with me, let me know!   I just need a two week lead time to order and prepare the materials.   Class is $25 per person.   Minimum 2 people.

Thanks!

0 comments: