Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

Decor Elements Nursery




 Flourishes Decor Elements

Here is a photo that was sent to me by one of my customers who purchased the Flourishes Decor Elements in Black (117755, $14.95) and used it to decorate the closet doors of the nursery!  She is very happy with the way it turned out and so am I!  It is so adorable!

This customer will also be placing the Chandelier Decor Elements above the crib and promised to send me another photo once it's up!


If you are planning on using Decor Elements in your home, be sure to add a Decor Elements Applicator (114285, $1.95) to your order.  This handy tool will facilitate the transfer process.

Visit my Demonstrator Business Website to shop for Decor Elements and other Stampin' Up! products!

http://stampinghut.stampinup.net

0 comments: