Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2009

Stamp-A-Stack (Ornament Card)

 Stamp-A-Stack (Ornament Card)
Session #1: Tuesday, 12/01
Session #2: Wednesday, 12/02





Make 10 of these cards AND take home the "Tree Trimmings" stamp set for just $35!

This class will be held on two different dates. The same cards will be made at both sessions. If you can't make either session, contact me to schedule a private class (minimum 2 people). Or check out my Class-To-Go! option!

Choose one of two sessions: Session #1: Tue, Dec 1, 2009; Session #2: Wed, Dec. 2, 2009.
Time: 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Location: My house, Yorba Linda

Cost:
$35, which includes the "Tree Trimmings" stamp set!
What to bring to class: Scissors
Optional (but helpful!): Stamp-a-ma-jig, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad, Real Red Classic Ink Pad, Garden Green Classic Ink Pad, 1/16" circle punch, Sweet Season stamp set

RSVP and Payment is due by November 16 at 5 pm
. Pay with credit card using PayPal (below) or you can mail me a personal check.  If you are paying by check, please indicate which session you will be attending. Check is payable to Lisa Takeuchi. Advance payment is required so I can order the supplies in time for the class.

Cancellation Policy: A refund will be given if you cancel prior to November 16 at 5 pm. After the deadline, there are no refunds because I will have already ordered the materials for you.  If you miss the class, you may pick up your materials from me. I will give you a list of the additional supplies you will need to complete your projects at home.

You may switch sessions if you notify me at least 24 hours in advance!
    Contact me if you have any questions!
    (714) 693-0789 or Lisa@stampinghut.com

    0 comments: