Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Digital Studio Certification Program

Whew!  I just completed the certification training program for My Digital Studio.  I took online courses on photo albums, greeting cards, calendars, and multimedia projects.  In a few weeks, I'll officially receive my certification pin from Stampin' Up!  I'm so excited!

Here is the card I made as part of the certification program.  I just LOVE that there are punches and Hodgepodge Hardware available on My Digital Studio.

Contact me at (714) 693-0789 or Lisa@stampinghut.com if you would like to order My Digital Studio.  Or visit my official demonstrator website at http://stampinghut.stampinup.net to place an online order!  Remember, hostesses can get this software for 50% off during the promotional period which ends next month! 


0 comments: