Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Merry Box




Merry Box

Hi everyone!  This is one of the six projects we will be making at my Regionals Class on November 7.  Isn't this box just too cute for words?  While I am no longer accepting sign-ups for this class, I would be happy to do this class with you on another day!  Call me at (714) 693-0789 or e-mail me with the dates and times you're available.

This box is made from Real Red textured cardstock and the Bitty Box & Envelope Bigz XL die.  All images are from the "Berry Christmas" stamp set.

By the way, today is the last day to sign up for my Halloween Treats class!  Sign up now if you would like to attend!  The class will be held on October 29 at 7 pm and is just $5 for 10 treats, including candy!


Have a great day!

0 comments: