Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Put a frame on it! (Pals Paper Arts PPA13)

This week's Pals Paper Arts challenge is to make Anything BUT A Card. Here is a photo of my submission:


A simple white picture frame instantly turns your stamped images into a work of art! A project like this would be a great inexpensive gift idea for a friend, neighbor, or co-worker.

In this sample, a white gel pen was used to do faux stitching and a clear button was added for dimension.

I've been working very hard this week to plan some exciting Holiday classes just for you! Earlier this week, I posted information on two new Stamp-A-Stack holiday classes. You will make 20 cards at each session and you'll get a stamp set so you can make more cards at home! Contact me to sign up!

If you can't attend my classes or if you're a long distance customer, I am also offering the same classes as Class-to-Go! kits! This is a new special offer that I am excited to share with you!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

1 comments:

Margaret Moody said...

Great idea, Lisa! Very pretty! Anyone would enjoy a gift like this! Great job with the challenge!