Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What I've been doing today ...

4:09 PM: The UPS man dropped off my Holiday Collection kit and other goodies. I'm working on making ornaments and gift tags. Will post again later tonight, I'm having too much fun right now to blog!!!

9:29 PM: Hi! I'm back. Here are some photo frames I made with the Holiday Collection kit. The Dazzling Diamonds glitter was messy to work with, but it was worth the added effort in the end.

Please note that this kit retired last year and is no longer available for purchase. Last week it was only offered to demonstrators as part of a special sale. Just another one of the perks of being a demonstrator!

Check out my promotions page and find out how you can get the materials to make one of these frames for free!

Have a great evening!

0 comments: