Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekly Sketch Challenge: Mojo Monday

Hi everyone! I found a really cool website last night called Mojo Monday. Every week, a new sketch challenge is posted and stampers submit their cards online. It's fun to see how different people interpret the same sketch!

Here is this week's sketch and my very first submission!
























I used the following supplies to make today's card:

Stamps: Pumpkin Patch (Holiday Mini Catalog)
Card Stock: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Confetti Cream, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grograin Ribbon, 1/4" Eggplant Grograin Ribbon

By the way, I decided to scrap the idea of having daily topics on my blog. I realized I preferred
to have the freedom to just post whatever I feel like working on!

Click here to place a Stampin' Up! order.

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So very cute!

Terry said...

Very cute card !

Linda Callahan said...

Too cute using all of those pumpkins!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE how you used the pumpkins for the bottom circle border! Really great Halloween card!