Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tuesday Night Card Class: December 14, 2010 at 7:00 PM

Season's Greetings!  Here is the second card for Tuesday night's card class on December 14, 2010 at 7:00 PM!  (Did you miss my earlier post on the first card?  Be sure to check out the Top Note Snowman because we'll be making that card, too!)


This card features the Peaceful Season Level 2 hostess set, Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper, and Silver Tinsel trim from the Holiday Mini catalog. The Holiday Mini sales period will end on January 3rd, so if there are any items you would like to order from that catalog, be sure to do that soon!

I used a couple of different Big Shot die cuts - - specifically, the Two Tags die and the Top Note die.  I trimmed the Top Note a bit with my Paper Snips so that the tag would layer nicely.

I really love the antique brads and I will have an assortment for you to choose from at the class!  Here is what they look like:

The third card we'll be making features the Two Step Owl Punch. One of my downlines asked if I could do a card with the owl punch ... and here it is!  I chose a vibrant, cheerful color scheme of Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight.  These two colors coordinate perfectly with the Play Date designer series papers! 

The "thinking of you" sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.



Be sure to call or e-mail me if you would like to sign up for the class or if you have any questions!  You can also sign up online through my Meetup website:  http://www.meetup.com/StampingHut/  If you are new to my classes, take a moment to read through the reviews!  I have a 5 star rating, which I am very proud of.



Tuesday Night Card Class Details

Learn the art of rubber stamping! All skill levels are welcome. Even if you consider yourself to be non-crafty, you will be amazed by how easy and fun it is to make your own greeting cards. Join us on Tuesday nights and you'll make and take home 3 beautiful hand-stamped greeting cards for just $5 or the class is FREE with a minimum $10 order of Stampin' Up! product.

When: Every Tuesday evening from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

What to Bring: Permanent adhesive, such as Stampin' Up! SNAIL or similar product. All other materials are provided. (SNAIL can be purchased at the class for an additional fee.)

Class sizes are limited!  When you contact me to sign up, be sure to specify which date you will be attending.

0 comments: