Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Digital Studio Project

I know I mostly write about my weekly card making classes ... but did you know I also do custom orders for clients?

I used the My Digital Studio software to create the title page shown below.  My client is creating a special memory book for her mother's 60th birthday.  Each guest at the birthday party will write down the reasons why they love her! Some of the younger children will draw pictures. 

The last page of the book will have lots of white space so the guests can sign their names.
Of course, there will be some stamping as well!  Each of the pages will be hand stamped with an image from the retired Vintage Labels stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this example of what you can do with this software!  Here is a photo of the finished book.  I adhered the card stock to the cover using Sticky Strip and tied a knot using some 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon.


0 comments: