Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Occasions Mini Sneak Preview

One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the ability to preorder new stamps and accessories one month before they are made available to the general public!  Products from the Occasions Mini Catalog will be available to order on January 4, 2011.  Pick up your free copy of the catalog at a Tuesday Night Card Class or contact me to schedule a time to pick up. 

Today I am giving you a sneak preview of some of the fabulous new products that are coming soon!  I made 12 each of 2 different designs, for a total of 24 cards.  These cards are for a demonstrator card swap that I signed up for so I can collect a variety of card samples to show you.  We will also make these two cards at the card class on January 4, 2011.  (I'm trying to get ahead now so I can relax and enjoy the holidays.)  You can reserve your seat now for that class, if you'd like!

The first card features the Button, Button stamp set from the Occasions Mini and can be ordered on January 4.   There are 17 stamps in this set and many coordinate beautifully with our circle punches.  The "Thanks a Million" sentiment is from the Word Play stamp set from the current Idea Book & Catalog.

I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone and experiment with brighter, bolder colors.  The color combination I used on this card is: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Pretty in Pink, and Whisper White.


The second card features the Create a Cupcake stamp set and coordinating Build A Cupcake punch from the Occasions Mini!  These two products can be ordered on January 4.  The pattered paper is from the Play Date Designer Series Paper collection from the current Idea Book & Catalog.

After playing with such bright colors on the first card, I switched back to a more neutral palette of Naturals Ivory, Old Olive, Early Espresso, and So Saffron.  The 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch is currently unavailable to order, but I am hoping it will be back in stock by the time we have our card class in January.



That's all for now!  I will post the cards for the December 21 and December 28 card classes later! 

0 comments: