Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 2, 2012

*NEW* Ribbon Shares! Sign up today!

Are you in love with the gorgeous new stitched ribbons in the Idea Book & Catalog? If you're like me and wish you could own them in every color, I have a solution for you!  I'm doing two different ribbon shares this month - the 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and the 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon.

Here is how a ribbon share works.  What I do is order a 10 yard spool of each color we carry and then cut them into 2 yard lengths. Then I repackage them so that you receive 2 yards of each color. The ribbon share allows you to sample different colors without having to buy a full spool in every color! You may sign up for multiple shares if you want more yardage.

Email me if you would like me to reserve a spot for you! Payment is not required at this time; I will send you a PayPal invoice once I have enough people signed up.



 ¼” Stitched Grosgrain – $11.74
(add $2 for shipping if not local pick up)
This share includes approximately 2 yards of each NEW 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in 10 colors: Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi



 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon - $10.61 
(add $2 for shipping if not local pick up)
This share includes approximately 2 yards of each 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in the 5 NEW In colors: Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green

0 comments: