Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

Ruffled Ribbon Shares

Hi everyone!  If you participated in my 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon Share this month, I wanted to let you know that the order came in and the ribbon has been repackaged and is ready to go!

Here is a peek at how I packaged them!  Aren't they so cute?  Each package contains 2 yards of each of the 5 new In Colors, for a total of 10 yards.


If you missed out on the first round of ribbon shares and would like to participate in the next one, just let me know.  What I will do is order a 10 yard spool of each color and then cut them all into 2 yard lengths.  The ribbon share allows you to sample different colors at a much lower price than trying to buy a full spool in every color we offer!
3/8” RUFFLED RIBBON SHARE   ($9.95)
Includes 10 yards, 2 yards each in 5 colors: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo and Calypso Coral.    



Email me now to sign up!  You may sign up for multiple shares if you want more yardage.  Payment is not required at this time; I will send you an invoice when your product share is full.  Sales tax and shipping to my house will be added to your total.  Product shares can be shipped directly to you (US addresses only) for an additional $2.

0 comments: