Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Some things I have been working on ...

I have been working very hard on a large custom order (200 invitations) and I finally finished the last one this afternoon!  Here is a peek at what they look like.  This box contains my last batch of 60 invitations. 


I also did an in-home workshop with Audrey and her friends on Wednesday night!  I demonstrated a 6x6 scrapbook page and then everyone got to make and take home this quick-and-easy Christmas card featuring products from our current Holiday Bundles promotion.



I'll start designing the cards for Tuesday's card class tonight, so check back tomorrow for those.  Or if you want to automatically be notified whenever I post something new on my blog, take a look on the right hand side of this page.  Scroll until you see the box where it says "Subscribe to Blog Updates."  If you enter in your e-mail address and click on the gray 'Subscribe' button, my blog posts will be delivered to your Inbox.

***CONTEST!***
If you have a Facebook account or a personal blog, Stampin' Up! is holding a contest where you can win a copy of the My Digital Studio software, which retails for $79.95!  Click here to find out more!  Be sure to let me know if you win!

Have a great day!

- Lisa

0 comments: