Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

El Dorado High School Holiday Boutique: Saturday, Oct 16

Visit my booth at the El Dorado High School Holiday Boutique!
Saturday, October 16 from 9 AM to 4 PM
1651 N. Valencia Ave, Placentia, California

Admission: $2
Students (ASB card): $1
Children 11 and under: FREE


I'm doing a "trial run" of my booth set up in my living room.  Here is my display of purse gift card holders!  I learned how to make these purses from Angie, one of my uplines.  I am very excited about them and I hope they sell well tomorrow.  I have standard greeting cards for sale on a different display.   I'm also booking workshops, taking sign ups for classes and Stamp Club, and taking product orders from the catalog!  Tomorrow is going to be a blast, I just know it!  Hope to see you there!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, your display is beautiful. Good luck. Let us know how you do. Would you be willing to share the template for the purses? Thanks for sharing.

Darlene

Lisa said...

Hi! Which Darlene is this? Do I have your e-mail address?