Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

"Starring You" class: Wednesday, May 26 at 7 PM




Edited on May 13: Note the new lower class price!  The stamp set is no longer included in the price of the class.

Date: Wednesday, May 26
Time: 7:00 pm
Cost: $5 or FREE with a minimum $10 order.
Bring to class: double-sided adhesive

***Payment is due to me by May 23.***

Just in time for graduation!  We will be making gift card holders and treat boxes with "Congratulations" and "Birthday" themes.

Here is how the gift card holders look like when they are open.  I love swinging open the hinge on the "Way to Go" card to reveal the gift card inside!


Class sizes are limited!  Payment is due to me by May 23 because I will be preparing your class materials in advance.  

Referral Bonus: Bring a friend who has never attended one of my classes and you get to make an extra set of projects for FREE!


How to sign up: You may call or e-mail me to RSVP and then mail me your personal check.  Another option is to sign up and submit your payment through PayPal by joining my Meetup.com group at http://www.meetup.com/StampingHut


- Lisa

0 comments: