Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cheep Talk Gift Card Holder

I know it's still wintertime, but I'm in a springtime mood right now!  Groundhog Day is next week, and I'm hoping winter won't drag on for another six weeks. 

Today's project is a gift card holder.  The cutting template for this design is by Angie Kennedy Juda. I used the Cheep Talk stamp set that is on p. 113 of the Idea Book and Catalog.  I love the little curvy verses that line up just perfectly with the branch and leaves!

Here is how I did the shading on the branch and leaves image: I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig and stamped the image once in Always Artichoke ink, then I moved my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig slightly and stamped it again without re-inking.  


Cheep Talk Gift Card Holder

Stamps: Cheep Talk (set of 11, $26.95)

Classic Ink: Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Not Quite Navy

Card Stock: Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Whisper White

Designer Series Paper: Patterns Pack Designer Series Paper III (Level 1 Hostess gift)

Accessories: 3/16" Corner Rounder punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Medium Envelope (used on the inside to hold the gift card)

0 comments: