Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cheep Talk Demonstrator Swap

One of the things I love to do is swap cards with fellow crafters from all over the country!  Here is a swap that I am currently working on.  I will be making 20 of these cards and receiving 20 different cards back.

Faux-Stitching Technique: I used the Paper Piercer tool and Mat Pack to punch a row of tiny holes on the 1/2" strip of Soft Suede Cardstock.  Next, I connected the dots using a white gel pen so that the paper looks like it was stitched using a sewing machine!


Cheep Talk Swap

Stamps: Cheep Talk

Ink: Soft Suede, Versamark

Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Ruby Red, Soft Suede, Dusty Durango

Accessories: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, White Gel Pen, Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, 1-1/4 and 1-3/8 Circle Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig


0 comments: