Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chic Challenges (CC03)

It's time for Round 3 of Chic Challenges!  Be sure to post your own creation on the Chic Challenges website.  I look forward to seeing your hand stamped creations.


I decided to make something quick and easy this week.  I think I spent more time taking out and putting away my supplies than I did stamping and assembling!

Many of the products used on this card are retiring soon. I am really going to miss Baja Breeze - it is one of my favorite colors.
 


Stamps: Curly Cute
Ink: Midnight Muse
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper
Designer Series Paper: Patio Party
Accessories: Small Heart Punch

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Lovely and festive card! I love those simple cards that take no time to make and LOOK like you spent hours on it. The fun of creativity! Thanks so much for playing with us Chic's over at Chic Challenges!

Jean Addis said...

Great card, Lisa. I love it when the DSP "says it all".

Jill Franchett said...

Nice card Lisa, I love the simplicity!!