Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday Night Card Class: Sept 13, 2011


I got this card idea from my awesome upline, Sally Jercha!  Our team made this card together at last year's Convention.  I just changed the color scheme because I really wanted to use the Spice Cake Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Mini Catalog!  I used Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive to adhere the little pieces together to make the owl.

Stamps: Thank You Kindly
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, So Saffron
Designer Series Paper: Spice Cake (2011 Holiday Mini)
Accessories: Two Step Owl Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Chocolate Chip

The base for this card is one of our Whisper White Note Cards (Item number 107311, $5.95).  These pre-scored cards make creating unique cards a breeze! Each Note Card is already scored for easy folding, and the packet comes with 20 cards and matching envelopes - all for just $5.95.  Note Cards measure 5" x 3-1/2" when folded.

The cherry was stamped with Whisper White ink onto Basic Black card stock.  After allowing the ink to dry completely, I colored in the image using the Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green Watercolor Wonder Crayons from the Regals collection.   This is known as the Black Magic technique!

Stamps: Button Buddies, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Card Stock: Whisper White Note Cards, Basic Black
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons (Regals collection), Cherry Cobbler Scallop Dots Ribbon, Clips, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals



I think I said this last week, but I *love* making Halloween cards.  I finally got a chance to use my new Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set. This is still one of my favorite new sets from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog!

Stamps: Spooky Bingo Bits
Ink: Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Basic Gray, Cajun Craze
Card Stock: Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: Frightful Sight
Accessories: Scallop Square Punch

Have a great day, everyone!

0 comments: