Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

*NEW* 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon Share

EDIT 8-22-2011
The 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon Share is full!  I'll be sending out invoices and will place the order for the ribbon tomorrow. Thanks!

* * * * *

I'm taking sign ups now for the 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon ShareWhat I will do is order a 10 yard spool of each color we carry and then cut them into 1 yard lengths.  Then I will repackage them so that you receive 1 yard of each color.  The ribbon share allows you to sample different colors at a much lower price than trying to buy a full spool in every color!


1/2" SCALLOP DOTS RIBBON SHARE   ($7.95)
Includes 10 yards, 1 yard each in 10 colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobber, Chocolate Chip, Elegant Eggplant, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, More Mustard, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Tangerine Tango.    


Email me now to sign up!  You may sign up for multiple shares if you want more yardage.  Payment is not required at this time; I will send you an invoice when your product share is full.  Sales tax and shipping to my house will be added to your total.  Product shares can be shipped directly to you (US addresses only) for an additional $2.

0 comments: