Lisa Bennett, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator * (925)330-4643 * stampinghut@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

My First Card with the New Owl Punch

Check out the latest addition to my punch collection!  In one quick move, this new Two-Step Owl punch cuts out all of the pieces you need to build an owl. Punch and then layer the pieces -  an owl body, a small heart, and detailed eyes (not just one circle size but three so you can layer and create dimension!) 



Here is the first card I made with the owl punch!  I mailed this card today ... and now I'm wishing I made another one to keep for my card collection because the owl is just too darn adorable! hee hee


My First Owl Card


Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip 
Card Stock: Pear Pizazz, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Greenhouse Gala
Accessories: Two-Step Owl Punch, 2 x 1-3/8" Oval Punch

0 comments: